Sunday, November 22, 2009

CB068378


I am fascinated by this woman's project, and also green with envy. Nina Sankovitch decided to read one book a day for a year. Each day she finished a book, and wrote about it the following morning.
Perhaps best explained in her own words:

"I also seek knowledge through my 365 project: I've learned so much from all the books I've read and I need more. ... the themes of identity and responsibility and culpability and accountability have been debated and explored and examined in the great novels. Really. I've learned great lessons and been inspired by great writers. This year, reading one book a day, should be both intense and wonderful."

"Seeing things in a new way changes you; there is rewiring of the brain. There is a deepening and broadening of thinking about everything, from even subtle changes in thinking about anything. So far in my year of reading, I believe my brain has become more robust and energized, and life all around me is better."

you can read more about her in the new york times,
or at have a look at her reviews at read all day


1 comment:

  1. hanks for another magnificent post. The place else may just anyone get that type of information in such an ideal way of writing? I’ve a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such info.

    되겠습니다

    ReplyDelete