Monday, April 11, 2011

Anmeldung und Eheschließung

leopatrone

Tomorrow will be a Fun-with-a-capital-F sort of day, I can just feel it. Many things could make tomorrow special, but I have all my hopes invested in Leipzig's city hall , room 41 , where I have a Beratungsgespräch und Anmelding zur Eheschließung !! I know, lucky girl ! I am a sucker for German bureaucracy but this one is the icing on the cake. It's the second appointment in a string of joyfull occasions that build up to the moment where you're allowed to hand in your papers and apply for a marriage license . The first appointment being an appointment to get an appointment of course.
I digress....
Tomorrow, I will find out exactly what documents I need to procure in order to make it to the next level and will then be sent on then a series of challenges more fitting of a reality show like Survivor, or The Amazing Race. This is not for the faint of heart,
wish me Godspeed.


photo by Leo Patrone

No comments:

Post a Comment