Monday, May 16, 2011

to the Lake of Constance and back

DSCF7609

DSCF7593

DSCF7608

DSCF7602

And we're back. We even snuck in quick run around a medieval castle (the oldest in Germany) in between rehearsals and the concert. Lest anyone think that the whole wedding planning thing has slipped my mind, rest assured, it most definitely has not. I am realizing that these things don't slip your mind even when you really want them to. In fact ,the whole time everyone else was admiring the lake and the view, I kept thinking and mumbling to myself..hmm this would be a nice place for a Chuppah...no here .....this would be perfect...a little muddy for 4 inch heels but .... and then I realize that as wonderful as destination weddings seem, our loving group of family and friends might not be so forgiving if we tried to drag everyone to the Lake of Constance.
there is a lovely breeze though, just saying...

The weather was rainy and gray most of the time, but when we came out of the concert the sun was shining most brilliantly, and I was happily reminded that skies are often bluest after a storm.

next up : the joys of moving


No comments:

Post a Comment