Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wiener schnitzel and golden shoes

www2-9

Dealing with some major disappointment in these parts... I thought I was going to spend next week eating Wiener Schnitzel and playing a concert at the Musikverein in Vienna, but instead I have to hike myself on up to Hamburg for an audition. bah humbug.

In a feeble attempt to deal with these recent developments and the absence of schnitzel in my near future, I have spent a good part of the day researching fonts for invitations, and the perfect rose-gold strappy sandals to go with the maybe-dress (both which seem to be quite illusive at the moment).I can no longer tell if the sandals I'm looking at are elegant and understated or scream : hello, red light district! This seems to be yet another symptom of a common case of loss of good judgment ,which should be gone without a trace right after the wedding but is making it difficult to make important decisions at the moment. Might just be safer to go barefoot anyways...

In other news, I am very much looking forward to flying home in a few short weeks where I will eat forbidden vegetables to my hearts desire, and take wedding planning to another level entirely

No comments:

Post a Comment