Tuesday, August 2, 2011

counting down

www2-3

One month from today folks, one month. For some reason, this came as a surprise to me this morning, and I find it both exciting and terrifying at the same time. We have deteriorated to the point of excel charts, but Good Things are happening, and Stuff is getting done. It did occur to me that things could be a little simpler, but the fact that we seem to be physically incapable of doing anything in a normal, mainstream fashion has it's consequences. So I find myself doing research on industrial cooling fans into the night, or waking up at the crack of dawn to take pictures in an olive grove...
This week is proving to be exceptionally fruitful .Sparks are flying and little miracles are happening. Our rings are being cast ,we have a photographer, and veil and flower research is being done by my lovely mother who should be sainted for all of her wedding mitzvas. What?
you're confused? - you didn't know that sainthood and mitzva-doing go together?

The countdown begins!


Beautiful nesting rings by Blanca Monros Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment