Tuesday, September 15, 2009

got my liver


a few items I might be needing for fall.
when I feel greedy*, I hum to myself my favorite lines
from "ain't got no" - sung unforgettably by nina simone:
"Ain't got no home, ain't got no shoes Ain't got no money, ain't got no class Ain't got no skirts, ain't got no sweaters Ain't got no faith, ain't got no beard Ain't got no mind...
I got my arms, I got my hands I got my fingers,
Got my legs I got my feet,I got my toes
I got my liver,
Got my blood I've got life, I've got my freedom I've got the life"

I got my liver
but I still wouldn't mind that anthropologie coat
*it's not entirely my fault. they send me e-mails
***
trench coat and glasses - unknown
jacket sweater dress and scarf - anthropologie
clothes on model , center- kate spade
lovely photo ,upper right corner - via the sartorialist

No comments:

Post a Comment