Monday, April 25, 2011

Martha and I say goodbye


100lc_rwmeghannevin61

So, I thought we were doing pretty good with the wedding planning. So far we have a maybe-location, maybe-catering, and tentative date. I also have a dress I will maybe wear. Good to go - right?
Then after a round of self satisfied, congratulatory backslapping, I made the mistake of looking at Martha's checklist, which is enough to send even the most relaxed hippie into a state of cardiac arrest. Apparently, I am WAY BEHIND SCHEDULE ! there are little {!} icons next to all the things I should have done long ago ! I do not have a color scheme for my BIG DAY! I have not looked at dresses in many shapes and hues for my flower girls! I have not finalized ...anything... The score at the top of the page now reads 0/54, and this cannot be good. She also sweetly suggests that I may want to " to join a gym or get a personal trainer to give you some motivation ". I guess this is what you get for snooping around the interweb.
I think I will go back to looking at pictures of wedding goats* . As for Martha , we might just have to part ways. I'm just not sure if we really see eye to eye anymore.



* apparently, everybody has goats at their wedding, if not the casual alpaca or two. Roosters are also acceptable,and other farm animals are also OK , but obviously inferior.

photo's via 100 layer cake

No comments:

Post a Comment