Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Two Letters

www2-6


Dear Maybe-Dress,

We need to talk. You have been getting bossy and demanding , and this must stop. First, you tricked us with your color (I mean, who knows what color "Pavlova" is anyways...?), now you want shoes that match , and fancy jewelry. What will be next - some crazy veil or headdress? You were supposed to be low-maintenance , lets get back on track - OK ?



Dear Mr. Cohen at the Israeli Embassy,

Thank you for your kind help today. I'm very sorry about all the nasty things and light profanities I may or may not have muttered under my breath. I'm also sorry I didn't really believe you worked there ( This whole legal marriage thing is a little stressful-you know?). Thank you for really going out of your way to help me - for this I am truly grateful.

Sincerely,
Y.


*disclaimer : photos of dresses above are for illustration purposes only. None of them are the maybe-dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment